Hiring an Office Administrator of Law Firm
Chung & Associates is a full-service law firm committed to providing its clients with tailored legal services on complex legal matters. As a uniquely talented legal team, we provide sophisticated legal services such as legal representation in English, Korean and Chinese to a broad spectrum of clients, from individuals to corporations. Our firm's main practice area is ICBC claims. We are looking for a talented Office Administrator to join our team.
- Completion of secondary school is required. Having a post secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related area is a definite asset.
- Previous experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written) is required. Speaking/Writing second language (Korean or Chinese)is a definite asset, as a majority of our clients are Korean/Chinese and may require some services in that language.
- Previous work experience at law firm is a definite asset.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Calendar are required.
-Apply scheduling, task coordination and organizational skills to facilitate the completion of tasks and to meet deadlines in the legal environment, and manage schedules and deadlines
-Establish and maintain data management systems to ensure organized electronic and paper records for the legal environment.
-Use effective interpersonal skills in the legal environment to assist the completion of individual and team tasks and to ensure effective customer service.
-Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
-Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
-Produce accurate financial records for the legal environment within a specified time frame by compiling information and using appropriate software
-Supervise Legal Assistants in preparation of legal documents (contracts, correspondence, etc.).
-Assist in responding to regulatory inquiries, exams, administrative audits/reviews.
-Prepare legal reporting such as quarterly reports, and case status reports.
-Assist in preparing and oversee assembling of presentations and materials for court hearings.
-Coordinate the organizing, processing and responding to electronic and paper communications to facilitate the flow of information in the legal environment.
-Demonstrate administrative skills to enhance the effective operation of the workplace.
- 35 working hours per week (Full-time & Permanent position) for $22.50~$24.00 per hour depends of experience and skills
- 10 days paid vacation per year, medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, and Life insurance benefits
Send resume by e-mail: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.)
Steve Chung Law Corporation (Chung & Associates) : Suite 330- 500 Sixth Avenue, New Westminster, BC, V3L 1V3
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|