2140349 Alberta Ltd. o/a Riverside Liquor Is looking for a full-time Liquor Store Manager (Part-time job seeker is welcome)
Terms of Employment:Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $19.25/hr based on 36-40 hr/wk
Vacation Pay: 4% Paid-Vacation
Work Location:Box 239, 2001 Mistassiniy Rd, Wabasca, AB, T0G 2K0
Work Setting: Liquor Store
Education:Completion of Secondary School
Experience: Must be an adult , and 1-2 years of relevant retail sales working experience
- Supervise the sales staff and cashiers according to store policies, procedures and standards
- Prepare work schedules, and assign roles
- Maintain stock inventory, and determine how much to order which merchandise
- Resolve issues that include, but are not limited to, customer requests, complaints and supply shortage
- Prepare budgets and reports regarding income and expenses to the General Manager
- Co-ordinate staffing issues, such as hiring new workers, performance reviews, and providing training and development
- Perform same tasks as done by regular staff, if necessary
Other: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, New immigrants and Youth.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|