Job Title : Food Counter Attendant
Company Name : 1164163 BC Ltd.
How To Apply: Interested can forward their resumes to email@example.com
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Job Location: Unit 1060, 5300 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC
Wage Rate: $13.00/ Hourly
Educational Requirements: Completion of Secondary School is reqired.
Experience Requirements: On-the-job trainig will be provided.
Job Duties: The duties and responsibilities of a Food Counter Attendant are:
- Greet and serve guests, prepare food, maintain food safety and sanitation standards, and handle or process light paperwork
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Take customers’ orders
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counter
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- Receive payment for food items purchased.
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Clear and clean tables and trays in eating establishments • Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
- Place dishes in storage area
How to Apply: Interested candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.