Subway in Abbotsford, we are looking for a qualified Food Service Manager
Position: Food Service Manager
Number of Job Vacancies: 1
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week
Wage: $23.10 / hour
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent
Work Location: 3-2054 Whatcom Rd, Abbotsford, B.C. V3G 2K8
Mailing address: same as above.
Benefit: 10 business days of paid vacation
- Organize, plan, control and evaluate the operations of sandwich store (Subway)
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Hire staff and providing training.
- Schedule shift for staff and monitor their performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Control and monitor inventory.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
How to apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|