KB Construction Inc. is looking for qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team.
Employer : KB Construction Inc.
Job title : Carpenter
Business mailing address : 68 Niven PL NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 5Y1
Working location : Various locations.
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time
Compensation : $26.00/hour
Hours of work : 40 hours/week
Vacant : 3
Benefits: 4% vacation OR 10 days of paid vacation
- Prepare drawings, framing, and other construction projects.
- Inspect and replace any damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Follow blueprints and building plans.
- Frame interior partition walls
- Instruct and train apprentices and helpers
- Measure, cut, or shape wook, plastic, and other materials.
-Experience : 4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program is required.
-Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
-Education : Completion of high school
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|