Uncle’s Meat Factory is located at 7492 Conway Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5E 2P8. We are currently looking for a full time meat cutter. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Position: Meat cutter
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: CAD$15.00-18.00/hour (depending on experience)
Working Hours: 8 hrs/day, 40hrs/week
- 4% of vacation pay
- Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
-Completion of secondary school
-Completion of a college or other meat-cutting training program, or a three-year meat cutting apprenticeship is required.
Language at work: English
Location of Work: Burnaby, BC
Contact Information: Uncle’s Meat Factory
- Mailing address: 7492 Conway Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5E 2P8
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|