Job Type Full time
Location 911 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z1L3
Organization Cavo Bar & Kitchen
Busy Granville Street restaurant has opening for two line cooks. The position is full-time (32 - 40 hours per week). We pay $16.00 per hour + tips (10% of servers' tips) + 1 free daily meal and two-weeks vacation pay (10 business days). The position is available starting immediately.
What will you be responsible for?
- Follow set work according to recipes, menus and schedules
- Ensure quality of food and preparation of food meets food quality standards
- Preparing meals according to food specifications and platings
- Adherence to cost control guidelines
- Maintain sanitary conditions and ensure the quality and freshness of ingredients
You should have the following:
- 7 months minimum of cooking experience in a high-volume restaurant
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Flexibility with schedule (restaurant open from 09:00 am to 02:00 am daily)
- Ability to communicate in English
911 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status, or disability. Cavo Bar invites all qualified applicants to apply and is committed to a diverse workforce.
If you see this job posting, we are still hiring! We look forward to hearing from you.
The Cavo Team
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|