Hiring a Food Service Supervisor
- Completion of high school is required.
- Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel/restaurant management or university degree/diploma in related discipline or Several years(2~3 years) of experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of servers and kitchen staff members who serve foods and prepare various menus;
- Estimate and order food, supplies and materials for food preparation and keep accurate records including inventory management;
- Schedule and coordinate cleaning activities, and supervise hygienic conditions of the restaurant;
- Make final confirmation of completed dishes to be served;
- Solve problems with customers or payment system;
- Train staff members in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures; and
- Report on daily operation of the restaurant to management.
- $16.00 per hour, 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation, free meals and gratuities
-37.5 hours per week (permanent & full-time position) including evening and weekend shifts
Please send your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|