Imperial Security located in the city of Richmond, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Office Admin Assistant. The person should have some Post-Secondary Education. The person should have 2-4 years of experience in this industry. Knowledge of English language is required for this job position.
The successful candidate must be able to perform the following job duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- May organize conferences.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
We pay starting wage rate $22.00 per hour, 40 hour per week.
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.