Employer’s name: Anindita T. and Nicholas LSP.
Employer’s Address: Saunderson Drive and Weston Drive, Elmvale Acres, Ottawa, ON,
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Children's ages: 3 years old and 1 year old
Work Setting: Employer’s Home
- Education: Completion of high school.
- Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required.
- Criminal record check is required
- References check is required
- CPR and First Aid training are considered assets.
- Speak English and French is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
- The nanny will be responsible for the care of two children: a 3 years old and a 1 year old. Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts: from 7:30am to 4:30pm, five days a week from Monday to Friday. Weekend hours may be needed approximately 10 weeks per year depending on the parents’ work schedules. Overtime may be required.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Benefits: Monthly bus pass will be provided.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by phone to: 819-328-6811
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|