Roland's Creekside Pub is located in Whistler’s Creekside, Roland’s Pub is your one stop shop for great food, good friends and the game you’ve been looking for.
We are currently looking for a permanent and full-time Cook.
- Prepare and cook meals and foods on our menu
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Ensure quality preparation of all menu items and continually check the quality of foods and cooked products
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment when needed
- Clean kitchen work area
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school
- Several years’ experience in commercial food preparation
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Communication skills in English
$15.00 - $17.00 / hour plus tips/gratuities, staff meals, 4% Vacation Pay
Work Location: 23 - 2129 Lake Placid Road, Whistler, BC V0N 1B2
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|