1068769 BC LTD dba Sushi Wara is seeking F/T cooks
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $14.00-$18.00/hour (depending on Experience)
Working Hour: 30 - 40 hours/week
* 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
* Prepares an extensive variety of foods utilizing standardized recipes
* Always maintain the food prep area and kitchen cleaned and sanitized
* Ensure the production of high-quality merchandise
* Maintain accurate food inventories
* Oversee Kitchen operation
* Ensure staff is thoroughly trained on each menu item
* May plan menus, regulate size of food portions, approximate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
* May assist in hiring and recruitment of new staffs
* Completion of secondary school is required
* 2~3 experiences of commercial cooking experience are required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Company information: Sushi Wara
Contact Person: Juhyup Kim
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 108-50 Tenth St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 6L1
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|