iComply Investor Services Inc. o/a iComply is looking for full-time/permanent Executive Vice President
Position: Executive Vice President
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $52.75-55.00/Hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 30-40 hours/Week
• 4% of vacation pay
• Health insurance, STD, LTD
iComply Investor Services Inc. (“The Company”) offers compliance software for decentralized financial markets. The Company’s proprietary technology enables more efficient workflows in private and public capital markets through secure record keeping, reporting and transaction monitoring. The person to be employed shall perform the follow duties:
- Develop the Company's business growth strategy with concrete objective, direction and action plans through the effective management of financial resources. Drive the growth initiatives.
- Develop plans to build core competency and resource required to drive growth in the emerging market.
- Plan, allocate and select middle managers and delegate the necessary authority to them and create effective and efficient working condition
- Drive initiatives to build partnerships with local partners globally which will conduct the Company's system integration services and product distribution
- Conduct rigorous research on diverse blockchain consensus protocols and develop key strategic direction on upgrading system functionalities aligned with the evolution of the blockchain consensus protocols
- Drive initiatives to upgrade The Company’s system functionalities customized to major blockchain exchanges compliance processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Computer Science
- A university Master degree majoring in Business Administration, or Computer Science is an asset
- More than 5 years of working experience of strategy formulation and business management at leading global consulting firms or industry leading companies is a must
- In-depth knowledge and research working experience in blockchain consensus protocol is preferred
- C-suite working experience of secondary market trading & exchange business operation is preferred
- Global business and partnership experiences are strongly preferred
- Experience in early stage start-up venture formation and years of operation (software development industry) is strongly preferred.
- Minimum +$CAD2MM earnings from venture operation should be proved, and successful exit by stock exchange listing or acquisition is strongly preferred
- Experience to deal with investors such as VCs for funding is strongly preferred
Number of Positions:
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: iComply Investor Services Inc. o/a iComply
Contact Person: Zarah Tinholt
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 310-318 Homer Street, Vancouver BC, V6B 2V2
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.