We are looking for full-time nanny.
Terms of employment: Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Wage: $ 14 per hour
Employer: M. Lagmay
Work setting: Employer’s house
Location: Victoria, BC
Start date: ASAP
- Previous nanny experience is an asset. We will train.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Supervise and care for the child
- Take the child to and from school
- Organize activities such as games and outings for the child
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|