Howard johnson Hotel is looking for a Full-Time and Permanent Hotel Service Manager.
Employer: 612539 B.C. Ltd. dba Howard Johnson Hotel
Title: Hotel Service Manager
Work Location: 8540 Alaska Rd, Fort St John, BC, V1J 5L6
Business Address: Same as above
Wage: $19.00 - $25.00
Number of Work Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: 4% of gross salary requirements.
Positions Available: 1
Language : English
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Planning maintenance work, events, and room bookings.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Managing overall services of Hotel.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or hotel management.
- Minimum one year of experience within the accommodation industry are usually required and may substitute for formal educational requirements.
- Completion of secondary school.
How to Apply
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|