Job Title: Child Caregiver – Private Home
Gill Family is looking for a Caregiver for children of 5.5 and 3 years in a private home. “Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants.
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Supervise and care for children.
- Help children with homework
Additional Skills: Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Personal Suitability: Organized, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Reliability
Term: Full time / Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Requirements: High/Secondary school.
Experience/Training: 1 year related work experience OR 6 months Training Certificate is required
Education: Completion of High School is required
Security and Safety: Reference required
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Location: 18894 69A Ave, Surrey BC V4N 5K2
Preference would be given to Canadians/Permanent Residents and Aboriginals