Elite Childcare Inc. is not just another child-minding place. Educators/Caregivers at Elite Childcare Inc. are trained and experienced in all levels of childcare/education, and thus understand how a child’s overall development is significantly influenced by his/her environment and early experiences with adults and other children. Elite Childcare Inc. is committed to a child-centred approach which reflects the needs and interests of young children.
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Employer: Elite Childcare Inc. dba. Daycare Plus Child Development Centre
Working (Business) Location: 2062 Esquimalt Ave., West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1S4
- Working hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week
- Wage: $17.10-18.10/hour (Wage decided by experience and skills)
- Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation.
- Number of Positions: 2
- Holds a valid BC ECE (Early Childhood Educator) license is required.
- Completion of college diploma in Early Childhood Education or relevant degree is required.
- Having previous work experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
- Additional courses/training related to child growth and development is an asset.
- Criminal Record Check
- Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Lead children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments, preparing craft materials and demonstrating their use, providing opportunities for creative expression through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical fitness, and sings of learning disabilities or emotional problems and take appropriate action
- Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with on another
- Help all parents participate in their child’s education
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
How to Apply
Please do not call regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please mention “Early childhood Educator” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email) Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|