Jie Xing Garment Ltd. has been in business since 2012 and is located in Richmond, B.C. The company specializes in the manufacture of knitted and woven clothing for adults & children. We are dedicated to providing our customers the highest quality of knitted and woven clothing available.
Term of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
No. of Vacancies: 1
Production Operations Manager (NOC: 0911).
Duties of the position include:
• plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
• plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
• develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
• develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
• hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
• organize and maintain inventory
• direct quality control inspections
At least 10 years of supervisory or management experience in the textile manufacturing and garment industry preferable in the knitted and woven fabric sector
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration an asset but not required
Mandarin or Cantonese skills an asset but not required
Detailed understanding of product development, supply management and textile manufacturing as asset
Must be able to work in an organized, calm and efficient matter
Must be able to meet processing deadlines
Location of work: Unit 105 – 2691 Viking Way, Richmond, B.C. V6V 2R5
How to apply:
By Email: Interested candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the job title in subject while applying for this position)
NOTE: Contact only via email. No phone calls or personal visits allowed before the interview.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|