Star Cabinet Doors Ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group:Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians (2233 )
`NOC Job Title: CNC Programmer
Job Locations: 203-12507, 80 Avenue
Star Cabinet Doors is a name that has made its presence felt in the world of cabinet door manufacturing with values like integrity, commitment, dedication and latest state-of-art technology.
This Company is hiring one Full-time CNC Programmer to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon as possible.
- Study blueprints and computer-aided drafting (CAD) software of products to be produced to determine programming needs.
- Determine machining operations, the sequence in which machining operations must be carried out, and the time required to finish the job to efficiently manufacture the product.
- Based upon specifications, write programs to accomplish the various machining operations as per the determined sequence and dimensions of the finished product.
- Ensure all CNC programming written is in accordance with production blueprints and quality standards.
- Provide assistance to CNC operators in setting up new programs.
- Prior to full implementation, put machinery through first offs to ensure programming is working effectively. Note discrepancies between blueprint specifications and test products as they arise and provide resolution through program adjustment.
- Maintain the CNC programming database.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose common CNC problems.
- Closely monitor machines for signs of problems while ensuring output is meeting set specifications.
- Communicate with supervisors, machine operator, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Completion of Secondary education is mandatory.
- Three years to less than 5 years of experience is required.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits – 4 % Vacation Pay
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org