Job Title : Office Manager
Company Name : Vancouver Credit Collection Inc
Vancouver Credit Collection Inc. in Delta, BC Is Looking for Full Time Permanent Office Manager to Join their Team as Soon as Possible.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Supervise administrative staff
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
- Two year of experience is required.
Salary: $24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit 204 9527 120th Street
Delta, BC V4C 6S3
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.