Job Title : Server Specialist
Company Name : ED TECH & SOLUTIONS INC.
Job Location : 11854 90Ave Delta BC V4C3H6
How To Apply: Please forward your resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR By mail at: 11854 90Ave Delta BC V4C3H6
ED TECH & SOLUTIONS INC.
Ed Tech & Solutions Inc. in Delta, BC, has 1 open position for Server Specialist. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed.
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved.
- Responsible for Microsoft windows server and MS SQL server 2008\2012\2016 new infrastructure implementation and upgrade of existing servers.
- Responsible for Installation, upgrade, and configure Active Directory structures, rights, security, and software on file servers.
- Responsible for Installation and configure Domain Controllers, group policies, DNS, DHCP, IIS, File servers.
- Responsible for configuring Failover Clustering such Clusters and Microsoft Network Load Balancing.
- Responsible for Installation add-on components such as MS SQL Servers.
- Responsible for to Perform onsite server troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common server problems.
- Responsible for upgrade server software components as required.
- Responsible for Installation and configurations of backup systems for servers.
- Experience with MS SQL databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to work proactively, monitor important details and plan weekly and daily actions.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Completion of a college or other program in computer science, networking, Web technology or a related field is required with 1 year of experience related work experience
Job Location: 11854 90Ave Delta BC V4C3H6
Compensation: $33.65/hour for 40 hours/week
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter at: email@example.com
By mail at: 11854 90Ave Delta BC V4C3H6