Nandos Chicken Guildford is looking for two (2) Food Service Supervisors who could join immediately. The following are the details for the job.
Location: Unit 104, 15190 101 Ave Surrey BC
Title: Food Service Supervisors
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Terms: Permanent full time
Positions Available: Two
Job duties and responsibilities
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
• Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
• Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
• Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
• Completes assigned shift paperwork
• Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Knows and helps to enforce and educate crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labour laws, and security and safety procedures.
• Shares knowledge and experience with crew
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|