Company: The Pythian Group Inc.
Business Information: At Pythian we specialized inIT Product and Services, company that helps business adopt technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Database consulting / IT Infrastructure
Business Location: 319 McRae Ave. Suite 700, Ottawa, Ontario. K1Z 0B9
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: Completion of a college program or other courses in computer science, computer programming or network administration is required.
- Experience: Due to the critical projects we handle the candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in End User Support
- AWS Certification for SysOps Administrator at the Associate level is required.
- Administration of Windows and Linux (Server OS)
- AWS Certification for Solutions Architecture at the Associate level is required.
- AWS Technical Professional recognition is required.
- ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management is required.
- Experience with TCP/IP networks and with DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, CIFS, NFS
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows, Mac, ChromeOS, iOS and Android devices.
- Experience supporting and deploying a VDI solution.
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios
- VPN, IPSec, Linux based Firewalls
- Experience supporting Linux based Web servers
- Recent/significant experience using the following IT tools: PagerDuty; Jira; Secret Server; LastPass; Bomgar; ESET.
- Recent/significant experience supporting the following office tools: Office 365, G Suite Enterprise; Cyrus IMAP; Lucidchart; Tableau; GoToMeeting; Slack.
- Cobit is an asset
- PMP, Prince2 is an asset
- Experience with Active Directory is an asset
- Microsoft SQL Certification
Computer, skills, experience and Technology Knowledge required:
Salary: $29.75 to $31.75 Hourly, 40.00 Hours per week.
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- RRSP Match
- SEED Fund: 3% of salary up to $5,000.00 for Professional Development
- Office Allowance: $3,000.00 over 4 years for the purchase of Office Equipment
Work schedule is from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Participation in the on-call rotation after hours within the team and logging all the troubleshooting activities are a mandatory part of the position. This could include pages during weekends (while on call) with the expectation that you are able to begin working on them instantaneously.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|