Job Title : Food Counter Attendant
Company Name : MKN Foods Ltd.
Job Location : Maple Ridge
How To Apply: Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: 101-12473 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada V3Y 2J4, Phone: 604-460-8585, Fax: 604-460-8577
Employer: MKN Foods Ltd.
Title: Food Counter Attendant (6711)
Positions Available: 5
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $13.00 per hour. $19.50 per hour after 40 hours in a week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Language: Functional English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Job Location(s): 22464 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 2T9
Education: Completion of Secondary School required.
• Take customers' orders
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
• Serve customers at counter
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
• Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
• Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
• Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
• Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
• Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
• Clear and clean tables and trays in eating establishments
• Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
• Place dishes in storage area
Previous experience is an asset.
Other: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada, and be willing to work a variety of shifts and weekends. Underrepresented groups, (aboriginal, newcomers, and youth) are welcome to apply.
Apply via email: email@example.com Mail: 101-12473 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada V3Y 2J4, Phone: 604-460-8585, Fax: 604-460-8577