You are a detail-oriented, passionate, and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant looking to make a difference and take on more responsibility. You have exceptional organization and time management skills and you are comfortable working in a busy and fast paced environment with changing priorities. As a multi-tasker and someone who knows how to meet deadlines, you work well independently, and also a team player.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a full range of team and department-wide administrative support to representative(s) of the Health Benefits senior management and their teams.
The Administrative Assistant, with regular guidance from Senior Administrative Coordinator, will work as part of a collaborative team, and also works independently to carry out procedures and assignments. This position provides a full range of administrative support, including but not limited to:
1. Responds to incoming and outgoing calls including voicemails.
2. Handles correspondence, utilization and development of templates, mail and document management, call and visitor management.
3. Utilizes FNHA systems, procedures and processes supporting the teams with: financial records, reports, and documentation and budget management activities.
4. Implements FNHA-wide administrative processes and development of team specific as required.
5. Coordinates event and meeting logistics including but not limited to: the arrangement of catering; audiovisual equipment; venue booking; invitations and; travel bookings for attendees.
6. Provides administrative support regarding the implementation of FNHA human resource policies and procedures, including but not limited to: processing staff leave requests; tracking and updating department vacation and leave calendar, on-boarding; tracking and coordinate completion of performance partnership agreements.
7. Processes requests and approvals for office supplies and equipment. Prepares orders, processes payments and manages stock.
8. Assist with coordination of the use of fleet vehicles, fleet maintenance, fleet repair and vehicle declaration forms.
1. Acts as a custodian for the online and physical filing systems by updating and keeping records of documents (both paper and electronic including SharePoint).
2. Supports tracking assigned responsibilities and current progress.
3. Provides data entry support when needed.
1. Handles processing of procurement documents; corporate cards; invoices; travel and meeting expense claims and; honorarium. Tracks and files requests; provides assistance in reconciling receipts and statements and; submits to Accounts Payable for processing.
* Post-secondary education in office administration or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* Minimum 5 years of administrative experience
* Experience utilizing a variety of office tools including Microsoft Office Suite, excel, word, power point
* Experience in the establishment and maintenance of filing systems and file management processes
* Experience in meeting preparation processes and minute taking
* Experience in event planning for events such as meetings, training sessions, engagement sessions and conferences
* Experience in handling sensitive confidential information and matters in a trusted and responsible manner
* Knowledge of administrative services, processes and procedures
* Knowledge of general principles and practices regarding document and file management, including tracking approaches and systems, confidentiality and security
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: February 24, 2019 at 4:00 pm