Job Title : General Farm worker(NOC 8431)
Company Name : Bhupinder Gill Karamjit Gill
Job Location : 9100 166th Avenue, Osoyoos, BC
How To Apply: By email- Gillbhupinder998@gmail.com
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Follow food safety and security.
- Detect disease and health problems in crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Set and monitor water lines in the farm.
- Monitor irrigation and the soil moisture as per crop requirements.
Starting Date- As soon as possible
Language- English, Punjabi
No. of Positions Available- 5
- There are no specific education or training requirements.
- Basic farm knowledge, usually obtained from working on a family farm, required for employment.
Working and Physical Capabilities:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads.
- Ability to work long hours with repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work in various environments cold, damp and dust.
How to Apply:
By email- Gillbhupinder998@gmail.com