Kami Strawberry Hill Japanese Restaurant Ltd. is looking for Full-time and Permanent Line cooks.
Employer: Kami Strawberry Hill Japanese Restaurant Ltd.
Title: Line Cook
Work Location: Unit 122, 12101 72 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2M1 Canada
Mailing Address: Same as above
Wage: $14.00 / Hour
Number of work Hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: 4% of gross salary
Position Available: 2
- Prepare and cook complete meals such as Nigiri, Roll, Salad, Sunomono
- Complete Japanese hot foods in various utensils or grillers. (including deep fryer, stir fry dishes, etc.)
- Oversee kitchen inventory, organization, and cleanliness.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Completion of high school is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a cook is required OR Three-year apprenticeship program, college or other programs in cooking.
How to apply:
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|