Sushi Royal Tokyo in Kamloops, BC is looking for a competent food service supervisor.
2~ 3 years of experience in food service are required
Supervisory experience is an asset
Completion of secondary education is required
Wage: C$ 16.00/hour
Work Hours: 40 hours/week (Full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule activities of service staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Estimate and order daily and weekly usage supplies
- Keep records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train service staff in duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check work performance of the service staff
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
Sushi Royal Tokyo (T&R Restaurant Ltd.)
324 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC V2C 2A5
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|