- Reporting to the Assembly Supervisor as the Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for assembling, disassembling and testing hydraulic components.
- Repair and overall aircraft mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Review component specification and written technical instructions/ manuals
- Conduct visual inspections and pretest to determine repairs required on units and verify prior to assembly that the unit and all parts are available.
- Assemble/test landing gear components in strict compliance with the overhaul manual and blueprints.
- Ensure fits and clearances are acceptable.
- Conduct tests on components, including bleeding and filling, measuring stroke, cycling, lockwire, leak test, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic component when required
- Complete necessary paperwork for components, including tagging, Evaluation Strip Report, Process Work Order, Material Shop Order, Test Report, etc.
- Support quality initiative by performing own inspection (SI&A)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years related technical/mechanical experience with hydraulics is required within the Aerospace industry
- Ability to interpret blueprints and repair and overhaul manuals is required
Company offers $29 pr hour with competitive medical and dental benefits to qualified candidate,
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|