Mroke Electric Inc looking for two energetic individuals as a Electrician for their business situated at 5365 Bruce street Vancouver, BC V5P 3M4. Position is full time with 8 hours a day/40 hour a week. As a Electrician , you will be performing all duties described below-
- Read and interpret drawing, circuit diagram and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Install brackets and hangers. Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels etc.
- Pull wire through conduits, holes and connect to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test circuits using test equipment’s.
- Test electrical system to remove and replace faulty components.
- Connect electrical power to circuits.
- Test and use manual and semi automatic tools and equipment’s.
- Keep maintenance records etc.
- Work in team and able to work in all weather conditions etc.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience required in same field.
- Completion of High School or Diploma is required.
- Basic English Is required.
What we offer-
- $28.00 per hour
- 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail: 5365 Bruce street Vancouver, BC V5P 3M4.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|