You are a proven change agent and an expert in planning and implementing change initiatives to meet business objectives. You have strong facilitation, collaboration and coaching skills and you understand how to plan and implement transformative change programs across business functions. As part of the large scale Technology and Resources Enabling Employees (T.R.E.E.) project, you will play a key role in ensuring the overall project meets its objectives by increasing employee adoption and engagement. You will work closely with the Director, HR Projects, Project Managers and the Senior Project Coordinator to ensure the successful integration of Change Management principles and deliverables into the sub-project management plans. You will focus on managing the people side of changes that are associated with impacts to business processes and systems. You will also provide direct support and coaching to managers as they help their teams through transitions.
* Ensures alignment to Strategic Projects Office (SPO) projects and standards.
* Applies change management expertise across all aspects of assigned projects, including: stakeholder management, leadership alignment, business process alignment, communications, change management, risk assessment, training and evaluation.
* Works as an integral part of project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
* Develops a set of actionable and targeted change management tactics - including communication methods, training curriculum, stakeholder engagement etc.
* Drives collaboration with multiple stakeholders, including executives, to manage expectations, assess the impact of change initiatives and recommend improvisation.
* Develops and implements the change management strategies for key enterprise projects in partnership with the Director, HR Projects and Project Managers.
* Provides insights as to how change initiatives will impact the organization, people, business processes, technology, job roles, and organization structures.
* Collaborates with business leaders, functional managers and other key stakeholders to implement change initiatives.
* Leads and facilitates workshops, working sessions and meetings focused on the change and gaining benefit from the change. Provides education, training and mentoring as needed.
* Creates effective communication, including key messages and contents that align with change management strategies.
* Identifies key stakeholders who are driving change and impacted by its outcomes.
* Assesses the change impact and provides input on applicable change strategies, including measurable change objectives and key performance indicators.
* Applies industry best practices to support change management planning and execution activities.
* Supports change management by Influencing key stakeholders and others and move toward a common vision or goal in support of gaining the benefits of change.
* Conducts readiness and impact assessments, evaluates results, and presents plans in a logical easy-to-understand manner.
* Designs, develops, and implements global change management roadmap, inclusive of stakeholder, communication and training plans.
* Identifies resources required to implement the change and their roles/responsibilities.
* Identifies and monitors issues relative to assigned change management projects and provide regular, ad hoc and annual reports including both qualitative and quantitative data and analysis.
* Defines the metrics to measure the success of the change.
* Identifies potential risks related to change management initiatives and recommend mitigation strategies along with the implementation plan to the Director, HR Projects and Project Managers.
* Ensures that seamless and effective change is realized through direct support and coaching to front-line managers and employees consistent with the organization’s strategic priorities, operational plans and direction.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, (such as Business, Human Resources, Psychology), plus 6 to 8 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrated experience leading change and using organizational change management methodologies, techniques and tools
* Demonstrated experience leading and managing large scale change initiatives either as a change management practitioner or an HR Business Partner.
* Proven experience in working with and executing using an industry recognized Change Management Methodology, e.g. Prosci Management Methodology or equivalent.
* Proven experience in practicing PMI project management approach is desirable.
* Experience in leading and coaching senior level management teams to support the delivery of strategic results.
* Advanced experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) including Project and Visio.
* Proven experience working with SharePoint.
* Change management certification or designation is an asset, e.g. Prosci Certification or equivalent.
Employee Class: Temporary
Application Deadline: February 20, 2019 at 4:00 pm