Job Title : RESTAURANT COOK
Job Location : Abbotsford, BC
How To Apply: Contact Information: RA SUSHI
• Business Location: #110-1878 McCallum Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 0H9, Canada
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youth and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing or mailing with resume at email@example.com. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the owner.
RA SUSHI, located at #110-1878 McCallum Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 0H9, Canada, is currently looking for One (1) permanent, full time RESTAURANT COOK qualified. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: RESTAURANT COOK (Japanese Cuisine – Hot Food)
- Vacancy: One
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $18.00 ~ 19.00 per hour
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay / Free meals at work and tips
- Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Dependability, Reliability
- Prepare and complete Japanese hot foods such as Udon, Tempura, Yaki soba, Teriyaki, Donburi, etc.
- Cook various deep-fried seafood and vegetable tempura and treat deep fry oils safely, dispose used oil in proper manner
- Plan and create new menus and be responsible for reflecting customers’ feedback
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions and estimate food requirements, costs
- Supervise kitchen helpers with respect to food preparation and train kitchen staff
- Manager and oversee kitchen operations
- Monitor, maintain food inventory, supplies and equipment and order them when needed
- Clean kitchen, work areas and abide by safety and hygiene rule.
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a cook in a commercial restaurant (or) Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks (or) Completion of college or other program in cooking is required