Employer: Dr. Tersia Lichtenstein
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Minimum education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
106-1824 Gordon Dr.
Kelowna BC, V1Y 0E2
Dr. Tersia Lichtenstein is looking for a bookkeeper to join our team.
Duties include the following:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Complete and prepare financial documentation in relation to the medical field
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- May need to cover MOA during scheduled vacations by answering the phone, booking appointments and placing clients in rooms.
- Other duties as required
Completion of post-secondary program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group, but as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.