Mexican Food Cook
La Taqueria is looking for an experienced full-time, permanent (40 hr) Mexican Food Cook.
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity.
Take responsibility work in a fast paced dynamic environment where you are trusted to make important decisions and lead your team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete Mexican dishes such as quesadilla, tacos.
- Prepare all raw materials required for cooking such as cutting all vegetables and meats.
- Maintain clean working area and kitchen.
- Train new team members.
- Maintain and operate all cooking equipment’s.
- Assist in creating new food items.
- Evaluate food requirements and maintain standard level and quantity for same at all times.
- Manage all food order slips and administer all instructions and perform all cooking.
- 2+ years of proven relevant work experience in a similar setting
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills
- High school diploma
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule, Shift work may be required; weekend, nights
- $15.5 per/hr + tips
- 2 weeks vacation
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 322 W. Hastings St. Vancouver BC V8B1K6