Aurora Instruments Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Positions Available: 1
Job Title: Market Development Manager (NOC 0124)
Salary: $35/Hour for 40 Hours/week
1001 E Pender St, Vancouver,
British Columbia V6A 1W2
For over 25 years, Aurora Instruments has been a global leader in the design and development of lab automation solutions for life science, environmental science, drug discovery/safety and chemical analysis research. Our Company is looking for a full-time Market Development Manager to join our team in Vancouver location as soon as possible.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies;
- Assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments;
- Identify creative trends by researching and building a strong knowledge of the industry and keeping that knowledge up to date by participating in different learning and educational opportunities;
- Build a network by attending industry conferences and professional organizations events;
- Identify and propose potential business deals by targeting potential partners to explore and build a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- Plan negotiating strategies and approaches by developing personalized proposals, studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;
- Negotiate and close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical or science fields;
- At least 5 years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations manager in medicine or medical equipment industry;
- Solid skills in prospecting, planning and customer relations;
- Fully able to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.