Isidore Landscapes Inc., an established landscape Maintenance company, located at 21200 River Road, Richmond BC V6V 1M3, has an opening for Landscape Technician.
Company Profile: Isidore Landscapes Inc. has been designing, installing and maintaining landscapes in lower mainland since 1994. We've built a strong working relationship with construction companies, home builders, and landscape architects.
Job Title: Landscape Technician
Number of Vacancies: 3
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 40 hours per week.
Compensation: $26 per hour. Overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week.
• WCB Coverage
• 4% Vacation pay
• Extended benefits are offered after 90 day probation period
• Company sponsored RRSP
• Develop and maintain hardscapes and softscapes.
• Interact with clients, assess sites, propose ideas, design according to clients request
• Plan and construct landscape including trees, shrubs, planting, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structure.
• Assess the health of lawns, and apply fertilizers and other lawn care products.
• Ensuring a safe working for everyone working at the sites.
• Completion of high school
• 1 to 2 years of experience as Landscape Labourer
• Strong stamina
• Ability to work independently with little supervision, and as a part of a team
• Customer and quality focus
• Effective communication skills(Both verbal and written English)
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Responsibilities and dependability
• Ethics and Integrity
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
• Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold
• Willingness to work flexible working hours
Work Location: 21200 River Road, Richmond BC V6V 1M3. Job requires on-site at various job sites within the lower mainland
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet these requirements and you demonstrate a strong aptitude for learning, strong work ethics, and area productive, punctual, and a team-oriented person. Our team would love to have you join us!