Company Name : Chameleon Cafe
Job Location : Maple Ridge
How To Apply: via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604 466 9441
The Chameleon Cafe in Maple Ridge, British Columbia is a casual dining restaurant that offers an innovative menu that has gained quite a following. We are currently seeking an dynamic Host/Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests, an invaluable asset to our staff, who loves their job as much as we do.
• Greet patrons to the venue and escort them to tables or other seating areas
• Manage reservations
• Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
• Inform patrons of daily specials
• Oversee and help co-ordinate activities of food and beverage servers and other serving staff
• Order/unpack necessary dining room supplies and equipment
• Inspect dining and serving areas and equipment
• Accept payment from patrons for food and beverage
• Greet customers upon their departure
• Maintain clean reception area
• Stock and maintain hostess stand supplies
• Stock and clean condiments/cutlery
• Assist with keeping the venue clean and tidy at all times
• Assist wait staff as needed
• Previous Host/Hostess or Server experience is an asset
• Good verbal and written communication (English).
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Reliable transportation
• Full time
• Availability to work varied shifts including days, evenings and weekends as required.
• Estimated start date January 1st
• Wage: $13-15 hourly based on experience and qualifications.
• Positions available: 2
All interested applicants please submit resume via email to email@example.com or by fax to 604-466-9441. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted