Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Job Location : Richmond, BC
How To Apply: email@example.com
- Create, maintain and manage the firm’s client management files: Open and maintain Active Files; Label and identify Client Property; Store and easily retrieve Active Files and Closed Files; Place Client Property in safekeeping; and Close, retain, destroy, and dispose of closed files.
- Collect and log key supporting documents in correspondence to client files for inventory records. Maintain a record of documents specific to affidavits and briefs, from handwritten copy, shorthand and machine dictation using computers.
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with office procedures and grammatical usage
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences for the employer
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations for colleagues
- Controlling and safe-guarding confidential client materials and documents.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with overseas counterparts and other organizations
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- May supervise and train other staff in procedures and in the use of current software.
- May perform other general office work as required including preparing expense reports, and other analysis of financial reports from internal or external sources.
- Will be required to use Ksyun and Mingdao.com, cloud-based computer applications to manage files
- Maintain a file record of agent agreements, and keep accounting records of funds/commissions owed to registered agents.
- Two-year College diploma
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in administrative field
- Experience in supervising and training clerks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills, including categorizing and filing – both electronically and physically
- Strong time management skills to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated skills of accurate, client focus, organized and reliability
- Experience in using Cloud Storage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint in PC environment
- Proven experience in consolidating and compiling data using Excel
- Demonstrated initiative and attention to detail
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience working effectively as a team member with minimal supervision
- Willing to work in the early mornings, evenings, weekends and overtime
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Two-year contract, Full time
Start Date: April 1, 2019
End Date: March 31, 2021
$22.00 per hour for 30 hours to 40 hours per week (minimum 30 hours per week)
We welcome applications from all interested parties. Applicant must include an introductory letter and send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.