Duties & Responsibilities:
• To flourish and maintain adequate relationships with all corporate clients
• Responsible for corporate sales and business development activities for key accounts.
• Consistently striving to maximize revenue and promote relationships through effective negotiation and contracts
• Managing negotiations of sales to compete in the market and to create positive relationship with the customers.
• Creating sales plans for each key account outlining the key contacts and steps needed to gain more business
• Monitoring competitor strategy and building counter strategies to increase the market share of the business
• Stimulate sales through activities such as customer meetings,training programs, conferences, symposiums & coventions
• Analyzing customer requirement and preparing customized business proposals
• Travel to meet with customers and prospective clients, responsible for the development of market segments and soliciting of new customer relationships and accounts, while maintaining existing relationships with current customers.
• Analyzing, reporting and improving on performance, growth & sales
• Establish viable sales leads through proactive networking activities
• Sales Data compilation and reports generation
Expertise in building relationships with corporate customers and manage negotiations of sales contracts. Strong sales & marketing expertise encompassing strategic pricing, negotiation & presentation skills Strategic, logical and analytical mindset and the ability to implement and motivate sales teams.
Candidates with a University degree in business administration or related field required.
Three to four years of sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility is usually required.
Other Required Skills:
• Highly Motivated, professional and energetic.
• Excellent Time-Management Skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office).