Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluating activities of the sales department and take it to next level.
• Prospecting potential and active clients and introducing them to our diversified services and
• Competitive Analysis with other companies and their services.
• Preparation and follow up of sales operations.
• Come up with the plans that attract new customers.
• Recruit, train and manage staff.
• Co-ordinating with the online team to create the online promotional campaign and assist them
in lead generation and conversion.
• Leading and training sales team by creating sales meetings, product knowledge, and job
- Responsible for corporate sales and business development activities for key accounts.
- Travel to meet with customers and prospective clients, responsible for the development of market segments and soliciting of new customer relationships and accounts, while maintaining existing relationships with current customers.
- Consistently striving to maximize revenue and promote relationships through effective negotiation and contracts.
- Establish viable sales leads through proactive networking activities
- Building strategic alliances with channel partners through effective relationship management.
- Developing strategies for enlarging the Business of the company based on market potential.
- Evaluating performance and monitoring sales and marketing activities.
- Performing comprehensive presentations and training sessions.
- Monitoring competitor strategy and building counter-strategies to increase the market share of the business.
- Analyzing, reporting and improving performance, growth & sales.
- Sales Data compilation and reports generation on Excel.
- Preparing effective correspondence and rate agreements with key accounts and maintaining internal documents/contracts and reports.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with all corporate clients
- Analyzing customer requirement and preparing customized business proposals.
- Regular presentations both to large groups & C-level decision makers to sell the benefits of our products.
- Ensuring payment conciliation and ensuring the liaison committee of the service provider.
• Candidates with a University degree in business administration or related field required.
• Three to four years of sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility is usually required.
Other Required Skills:
• Highly Motivated, professional and energetic.
• Excellent Time-Management Skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office).