Tasty Tandoori Grill Restaurant in Vanderhoof BC need Restaurant Manager immediately on a permanent full time basis for the restaurant. Applicant must have high school education with 2 years of related experience.
• plan, organize and run, restaurants and other food services
• decide which services will be offered and put operating procedures in place
• hire staff and supervise training
• set staff work schedules and track staff performance
• control stock, handle the money and change procedures and prices as needed
• handle and resolve customer complaints
• settle staffing issues
• make sure health and safety and liquor regulations are followed
• make arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• write and maintain food supply contracts
• make arrangements with customers for catering or use of facilities
• take care of financial duties such as managing budgets, supplies and payroll
• complete paperwork related to taxes, wages, unemployment payments and social security laws
• develop and put marketing schemes in place
• make sure the business has a good image in the community
• operate all electronic systems, including food service software
• handle emergency repairs to restaurant equipment
• assist with employee training and offer career guidance
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Develop, implement and analyze budgets.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Address customers' complaints or concerns.
• Provide customer service, Recruit, train and supervise staff.
Applicant must be willing to work on weekends and in rotation, available on call and willing to work overtime. Knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi language will be an asset. Successful applicant will be paid $20 per hour 40 hours a week with 14 days paid vacation.