Peaked Pies is looking for a Food Service Supervisor to join their team in Vancouver, BC. This is a full-time, permanent position located at our business at 975 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1M9. The wage offered is $15.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay and gratuities. The language of work is English.
- Supervise, oversee and lead the food service team to ensure the smooth operation of the shift;
- Maintain inventory of stock, equipment and supplies;
- Keep records of sales, repairs and wastage;
- Ensure orders are placed for all stock pertaining to Front of House including but not limited to tea, coffee, coffee related products, milk, beverages, serving supplies, cleaning supplies;
- Monitor equipment to ensure Peaked Pies is able to produce product in a safe and timely manner;
- Schedule staff and delegate duties to ensure efficiency and productivity among the team;
- Train staff in job duties, food safe standards, health and safety requirements, and cleaning practices;
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures;
- Ensure food and service meets Peaked Pies policies and standards;
- Oversee staff customer service and interactions.
At least 3 years of food service experience is required. Supervisory experience is considered an asset.
Interested candidates can send their application by email to email@example.com or mail to our business address listed above.
We thank all interested applicants but only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Please no drop-ins or phone calls.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|