Child care provider required for family with three school age children. The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, honest, outgoing, independent and reliable.
Work Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, at the intersection of Tamarack Rd. and St. Georges Ave. Postal code: V7N 1S4
- Supervise and care for the children is main priority.
- Assist to prepare meals for the children and lunches for school
- Perform housekeeping duties for the children
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Supervise the children while doing their homeworks
- Accompany to and from school and activities
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Assume full responsibility of children and household in parent’s absence.
Job Requirements/ Experience and Qualifications:
- Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
- At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full-time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years
- First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
- Able to speak, write and read English Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
- Anticipated Start Date: February, 2019
Work Location Information Work in employer’s/client’s home, Relocation costs covered by employer
Work Setting Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Terms of Employment:
- The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break
- Wage: $14.50 hourly
Employer’s name: Karla C.
Position open and available to Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers, and vulnerable youth. Canadian citizens and Permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Suite1-4529A Hastings St
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5C 2K3, Canada
Advertisement number: 36116