Table 153 in North Vancouver, BC is looking for a competent Restaurant Manager.
- Several years of experience as a supervisor in the food service sector is required.
- Completion of college level education or other programs related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required
Wage: C$ 23.50 / hour
Working Hour: 40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations and company
policies are followed
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Recruit staff, oversee staff training and monitor staff performance.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com.
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
Table 153 (Royee & Sons Restaurants Inc.)
228 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2G1
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|