Company: Moore’s Produce Limited
Business Location: Hwy 23 8325 Road 164 N Listowel, ON N4W 3H2
Work Location: Employees will work in different locations acrossOntario (over 500 farms)
Business information: We transport chickens to and farm barns and kill plants.
Type of Employment:Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date:As soon as possible
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Not required (Training will be provided on-site)
-Environments can be hot or cold depending on the season, use of hands and arms above shoulder level and be able to stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to work within a very dirty and very dusty environment while inside the bird barns
- Must be able to work in a dark environment with a head light and under very limited lighting conditions while inside the bird barns.
- Must be able to work in an environment of very unpleasant and acidic ordure’s produced from Chicken excrement’s within the barn and the surrounding areas of a farm. Also, must be able to be careful with the chicken. Birds can scratch.
- Must be able to sit / bend in all directions / stand on flat and uneven surfaces/ be inside in closed arrears for extended periods of time while catching the birds
- Function under repetitive movement of certain parts of the palms, fingers, wrist, hand, lower arm, upper arm, shoulder and back movements, while bending the top half part of the body over for prolonged periods of time.
- Prolonged concentration is required while catching the Chickens to ensure that they are not injured during this process
- Required to work in closed areas with the confines of the farms bird barns
-Must be able to push, pull, carry, and lift 40-65 lbs
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00per hour, 44.00 Hours per week
Benefits:We will provide appropriate equipment for the job (gloves, masks, coveralls). Transportation will be provided to and from the job site(s). 80% coverage on prescriptions and dental will be provided.
Important Information:Work hours depend on the time the plant schedules the first truck to be at the farm, and how many birds are to be loaded. However, the successful candidates will have a 9-hour schedule per day.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 613-473-3447
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|