We are looking to hire In Home Child Caregiver on Permanent & Full-time basis in the city of Surrey, BC for taking care of 2 children. The terms and conditions of employment will be as follows
Terms of employment: Full-time & Permanent
Education: Higher Secondary
Experience: At least one-year Experience in the same filed or fresher with required Live-In Caregiver training program can be consider.
The person should be able to perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervise and care for children.
· Prepare younger child for rest periods.
· Organize, activities and outings for children.
· Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
· Prepare and serve meals.
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties related to the children only.
· Tend to the emotional well-being of child.
· Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
· Walk children to and from school and may take then to appointments.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this job position, please forward your resume to the following:
or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
We will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|