Child care provider required to take care of two toddlers . The applicant must be mature, loving, energetic, honest, outgoing, independent and reliable.
Employer's name: Michelle L.
Location: Vancouver, BC. Nearest intersection: Smithe St. and Pacific Blvd.
- Supervise and care for the children in employers’ residence;
- Bathe, dress and feed the children.
- Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer;
- Instruct the toddlers in personal hygiene and social development, as instructed by employer;
- Organize and participate in activities to provide amusement and exercise, as instructed by employer;
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for the children and perform housekeeping duties for the children;
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
- At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years.
- First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
- Able to speak, write and read English.
- Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Anticipated Start Date: April, 2019
Employer's home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Work location information
Terms of Employment:
Work in employer's/client's home, Relocation costs covered by employer
- The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday.
- 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minute paid meal break.
- Wage: $14.50 hourly.
Position open and available to Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers, and vulnerable youth. Canadian citizens and Permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply on our Website https://paragon-personnel.com/
Suite1-4529A Hastings St
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5C 2K3, Canada
Advertisement number: 39025