Job Title : Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company Name : WILL KONG LTD.
How To Apply: Email to email@example.com and include “Restaurant Assistant Manager” in the subject line
Restaurant Assistant Manager
In 1984, Papa John's opened its doors with one goal in mind: Better Pizza. We knew that with better ingredients we would create better pizzas. That goal and the promise of "better ingredients, better pizza" remain true to this day. Now we are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated full-time restaurant assistant manager to join our team for Coquitlam store.
Main Duties of the job
- Manage Restaurant operations
- Determine type of services to be offered
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operation
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Completion of food and beverage related inventories and ordering
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure staff follow recipes and company standards to ensure quality products
- Interview, hire and train staff
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints and queries
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Be environmentally aware to ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is a great asset.
- Proven several years of work experiences as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager or similar supervisory role in the food service sector are required.
- Culinary: 1 year (preferred)
- Be able to communication with English
- 126- 1153 The High Street, Coquitlam, BC V3B 0B7
- Full time: $24 per hour, 40 hours per week, Permanent
How to apply
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Restaurant Assistant Manager” in the subject line
- Only selected applicants will be contacted, no phone calls please