Printmax Design & Print Inc located Surrey, BC is looking for 1 experienced Printing Press Operator to join its team as soon as possible to do the following Job Duties:
- Review job orders to determine job specifications such as production time, color sequence and quantities required and advise the press crew of these specifications.
- Fill ink fountains and take measurements, make adjustments and determine settings to control color and viscosity.
- Mount plates or cylinders and make necessary adjustments.
- Set up press and check samples for ink coverage, alignment and registration.
- Remove and clean plates and cylinders at end of press run.
- Monitor regular press runs for quality and consistency using computer control console and make adjustments as required.
- Direct activities of press crew and ensure that safety procedures are adhered to.
- Completion of Secondary school
- Completion of College program or courses in printing technology or a combination of on-the -job training and specialized high school, college or industry courses in printing.
- At least 2 year experience in the field.
- Wages: $26.25 per hour for 40 hours per week. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
- Full time, Permanent.
# 3B 9200 Scott Road Surrey, BC, V3V4B7
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
fast-paced environment, work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for the job, please send resume to either of the following:
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
Mail: # 3B 9200 Scott Road Surrey, BC, V3V4B7