Secretary Position at Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Employer: Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ is a consulting agency providing both immigration and education consulting services specifically to international students. Currently, along with the rapid increase of the number of international students moving to Canada, and since Education Market in Canada is getting bigger each year, we have decided to expand our business to education field. Therefore, we are seeking someone who has passion and in depth knowledge in International education market.
Acts as a Secretary dealing all of our schedules with partner schools and agencies, from time to time, he / she will support the manager organizing the events supported by Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ on behalf of our company.
Wage: $23.50 – 24.50 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
Work Location: #505-666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6C 3P6
- Successfully completed at least secondary education [graduated from high school] either within or outside of Canada. You will need to submit a copy [in English] of your highest-level diploma, certificate, degree or transcript;
- Completion of post-secondary education (one or two year college or other programs related to administrative assistants or secretaries)
- At least 1 year of previous work experience as a Secretary is required
- Ability to deal with compiling data, business partners’ information to support our company’s research activities regarding Canadian education systems;
- Since our Secretary will directly deal with school advisors, who mostly solely speak English, the candidate should demonstrate the proven English language ability. If completed education from overseas, he / she needs to show the strong English ability (official exam score must be submitted e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or CAMBRIDGE and so on);
- Since we deal with clients from overseas time to time, a good working knowledge of foreign language would be an asset (not mandatory).
- Along with supporting the documentation work, he / she will help the director arrange schedule and confirm meetings with ‘Current and potential’ school partners;
- Assisting to seek out new business suppliers (agencies in Education Industry, ESL & private & Public schools available for our international students);
- Supporting Director’s documentation works to negotiate contracts with suppliers in overseas;
- Record and report issues that may require follow-up after the each meeting;
- Answering phone calls & Greeting clients visiting us;
- Supporting all staff by prioritizing and responding promptly to requests.
- Opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mails and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information;