SMAK– healthy fast food is looking for experienced Food Service Supervisor
Company : SMAK Food Inc
Position : Food Service Supervisor, Permanent, Full-Time Position
Wage : $15.00/hr, Working, 40 hours per week
Benefit : Dental and Extended Health after 6 months of employment
Starting Date : As soon as possible
Work location : 1139 W Pender St Vancouver, BC Canada V6E 2P
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who are involved in food service
- Train staff clearly and effectively in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures to achieve the high quality food service
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Resolve customers’ inquires and problems regarding food issues
- Maintain and keep records of stock, sales and wastage
- Maintain inventory and logistics by foreseeing future stock needs in terms of prepared food and required ingredients
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standard.
- 2 years of higher of work experience in food preparation or service
- High school graduation or higher
- Able to communicate in English
Those who are interested and qualified, please email your resume to: email@example.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|